Book a course at a St John venue
HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Duration: 3.25 hrs
To book your onsite training or find out how St John training can assist your workplace call us on (03) 8588 8590 or email us on email@example.com ×
Why do your First Aid training with St John?
Our promise is to give you the best possible First Aid training experience based on our 130 years of knowledge, skills and experience. This reduces the risks to you and your business of not being able to respond in an emergency - our training saves lives.
Training with St John provides peace of mind knowing you're training with the best:
- Proven techniques through training 400,000 Australians each year;
- Field testing by our 22,000 event First Aid volunteers treating more than 100,000 Australians each year;
- As a fully-compliant ASQA training organisation, St John remains active with other peak bodies like the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) to evolve our First Aid training delivery as new research and learning methods emerge.
- Our training is delivered by professional trainers to ensure you learn quickly and effectively to be able to respond in an emergency.
- Our training extends beyond the initial training class to refresh your skills & knowledge with our quarterly First Aider publication - ensuring you're ready to respond;
When saving a life is involved, don't risk your business to train with just anyone, do all your First Aid training with St John - the best.×
If you require assistance please call 03 8588 8590 during office hours Monday to Friday